The Short Sale and Stop Foreclosure Solution!
With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the Short Sale and Stop Foreclosure in Atascocita TX especially those who have experienced finanancial hardships including those homeowners who may have had their House Flooded due to Hurricane Harvey.
So what is a Stop Foreclosure in Houston anyway?
Many homeowners across America and Atascocita are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments.
When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a warning, notifying the homeowner to pay or lose their home. This period is known as “Stop foreclosure.”
Banks and mortgage lenders typically provide three months for the homeowner to become current. Of course this number can vary by bank and situation sometimes.
If a homeowner fails to make the necessary payments, the bank will foreclose on the home, assuming ownership, and evict the homeowner. Thankfully, during this stage of the foreclosure process, a mortgage holder has the opportunity to take advantage of several options to prevent losing their home including the Short Sale and Stop Foreclosure in Atascocita TX
Stop foreclosure Options for Borrowers
If you’re behind on mortgage payments, you’re likely to receive a “notice of default” from your mortgage lender, including those homeowners who may have had their House Flooded due to Hurricane Harvey.
This document will state that you have not made mortgage payments for the last 90-180 days. It’s important not to panic.
You May have options that can delay or even prevent losing your home:
- If your mortgage is “above water,” (meaning you have equity in your house) you may be able to refinance your mortgage, receiving lower monthly payments. Check with your local Atascocita mortgage broker… or contact us and we can connect you with a reputable one.
- You may be able to quickly sell your home to a real estate investor that’s reputable in Atascocita like us at North Houston Home Buyers.com, using the cash acquired to pay the months of back-payments owed (or we *may* be able to work out something with the lender that relieves all or part of your back payments.We can buy your Atascocita TX area home quickly, often in just a week or two, will pay in cash, and takes the stress out of trying to find a buyer.
- You can contact the bank and ask them to permit a short sale. In a short sale, you’ll sell your home for less than it’s worth, and the bank will take the loss as a tax write-off. In some short sales you may still be required to pay the difference to the bank if the house doesn’t sell for what is owed on the loan.
- You may be able to declare bankruptcy, which can buy you time to pay your debt. Bankruptcy will remain on your credit report for years, and can cause significant damage. This may or may not be the best option. Be sure to consult a local Attorney before pursuing this option.
Lenders are very much aware of the widespread financial troubles across the country and they’re willing to work with borrowers a lot of the time, including those homeowners who may have had their House Flooded due to Hurricane Harvey.
If you’re honest and communicate with your lender, you’ll often find that there are options that will allow you to remain in your home, or at least salvage your credit rating via a Short Sale and Stop Foreclosure in Atascocita TX.
A foreclosure can often negatively affect your credit score by 200-400 points and can prevent you from obtaining a loan of any sort for 5-7 years, so be very dutiful if you’ve received a Notice of Default from your lender.
Ways We Can Help If You’re In Stop Foreclosure
- We can potentially help with a short sale – Submit your info on this website so we can evaluate your situation to see if we can help.
- We can buy your Atascocita area house – We buy houses in Atascocita and would love to make you an all-cash offer on your house too. Just fill out the form here to get started >>
- You can ask us questions and we can provide you FREE guidance and resources so you can make a well educated decision. This costs you nothing, there’s absolutely no pressure, no obligation… just free guidance without a catch.
If you’re in the Stop foreclosure stage… you’ve still got time to fix this situation.
Just connect with your bank to see if they’re willing to work with you… or contact us if you’d like to see what we can buy your house for or to tap into our free foreclosure foreclosure resources.
Want To Discuss Options for Short Sale and Stop Foreclosure in Atascocita TX? Call Us at (713) 955-8950
Want to sell your Short Sale or Stop Foreclosure Home
We Can Buy it for Fast Cash!
Contact us at (713) 955-8950 or
Complete The Form Above
and we’ll get back to you shortly!
Greater Houston’s Home Buying Pros 35 + Years Experience
At North Houston Home Buyers.com – We Can Help with Short Sale and Stop Foreclosure in Atascocita TX
Short Sale and Pre-Foreclosure in Atascocita TX